Joining the NSA group means...
Enter a continuously expanding company with a staff of around 300 people among employees, contractors, OAM approved advisors and external consultants.
Talent recruiting never stops in NSA: people who aim at personal and professional empowerment are always welcome and rewarded for merit, commitment, ideas and passion.
Working at NSA is relevant for your career due to our training programs that constantly improve your skills and abilities.
Ongoing talents research: OAM approved agents, back-office, business development.
Work with us as an OAM approved agent
- Our advisors are sales talents, preferably graduated, with a bank, financial or insurance background.
- They have a know-how in balance-sheet analysis and understand entrepreneurs’ needs for the best possible credit, financial and insurance solutions. Working as a credit broker requires getting the OAM certification. NSA backs you in your training to take the OAM exam and achieve the best result, so that you can be operational in the shortest time.
- Accurate and meticulous, and results driven. NSA agents build positive relations with enterprises and respective financial and insurance operatives, which leads to trustful and long- term relationships.
NSA offers you the opportunity to develop your professionalism through personalized and continuous training programs and a productive dialogue with our experts.
Work in one of our 4 offices in Bologna
NSA Back-office is organized into three sections: balance-sheet analysis, documents evaluation, practices handling and submitting. All sections are involved in application processing for loans, insurance policies’ issue and administration, financial advisory.
- People working in our back-office are required to be extremely accurate and meticulous,
computer skilled and gifted in analysis and synthesis.
- Working at NSA also requires team spirit as a booster of performance and team growth.
NSA offers a vibrant environment where you can develop key skills through individual training programs and benefit valuable feed-back from our experts.
Work with our business development office
The activity of our marketing people on the phone is key to our business development. They have a propensity for communication and listening. They can establish quality relationships with entrepreneurs, offering solutions and ideas to meet their needs and assist them at best.
Proactive, determined and positive, prompt but relaxed, competent. These are the characteristics of our customer care service, to ensure a day-by-day understanding of entrepreneurs’ challenges.
Basic knowledge of office administration, finance and insurance is also necessary, as well as a good command of computer systems. Training programs and the support of a motivational trainer and communication expert are provided in order to develop interpersonal skills and results orientation.
Fill the form and attach your CV. All applications will be evaluated and you could be our next team partner.